Wednesday 1 May 2019

Move to Coventry Next Year - Studio Research

 6B2/6C2/6D2

For personal reasons, I will be moving to Coventry for a year next year. As a result I have been researching studios in the surrounding area - especially Birmingham. I plan to put together packs of my personal branding to send to this studios, including my miniature portfolios to announce my arrival and availability. These packs will be sealed with my personal branding stamp too in order to enhance the experience for the studios.

An Endless Supply - Unit 3 Minerva Works, 158 Fazeley St, Birmingham B5 5RT

Two of Us - Ash O'Brien +44 (0)7736 871 852 ash@twoofus.co 

The Curious Agency -  4A Belmont, Shrewsbury SY1 1TE

Fluid - 12 Tenby St, Birmingham B1 3AJ

Studio D8 - hello@d8.uk

I will be spending the summer in Norwich so I also research two studio I could potentially do a summer placement at.

The Cl!ck - 59 Kerrison Rd, Norwich NR1 1JB

Maddison Graphic - 3 Raven Yard, Norwich NR1 1PQ

No comments:

Post a Comment