Tuesday 1 May 2018

Commission - Beer Festival Banner

At the start of the year I was contacted to do a banner for Norwich Beer Festival. This was my first commission where the work was displayed to the wider public and it was a good test for working to a professional standard. I initially began writing down all the requirements and requests from the company for what they wanted on the banner. I then began designing. The client and I had a constant dialogue which really helped the design process, since they had a creative mind I felt I was a tool and an adviser, it made the experience run smoothly. There was many variations before a finished piece was made to a good standard. I was contacted to do this at such short notice, so I am proud with what I managed to accomplish within the time given.

No comments:

Post a Comment