Tuesday 21 March 2017

Tooth Zine: Second Edition

Since my last zine was fairly successful and I enjoyed the project, I have decided to develop it further by creating a second edition. This one is space themed and I am hoping to sell a few copies this time. I think it's important to have personal projects and be ambitious with the. Creating the zine alongside my college work has been challenging but the end result will be worth it.

I have followed a similar style as the last edition however I think my drawing and editing skills have improved since then which have been shown in the cover. Hopefully in future work I can create a wider base of people interesting in contributing poems and I can start selling them properly.

Something I have considered doing is giving them for free to places like the Village bookstore and the Vans shop, this may increase interest and lead me to gain new contacts.

No comments:

Post a Comment